The AIM Institute for Learning & Research® – in conjunction with Haskins Laboratories – will host the 2019 IGNITE Center Summer Institute at AIM this summer. This one-of-a-kind event features three days of engaging sessions led by renowned researchers in the fields of neuroscience, technology, and literacy followed by participant sessions designed to translate the research into practical applications for the classroom.
This one-of-a kind Summer Institute features time spent working side-by-side with top experts in the field of Neuroscience, Technology and Literacy today. Join us to Reimagine the Future of Education.
June 25 - June 27, 2019
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
AIM's Main Campus in Conshohocken
Register by May 15th and Save $100 Per Person
$650 - Individual
$1500 - Cohort of 3 from same school or organization
Additional $50 Discount for Registrants from ADVIS Member Schools
- Dr. Kenneth Pugh, Co-Director of Haskins Laboratories Global L2 (Language & Literacy) Innovation Hub
- Dr. Nicole Landi, Assistant Professor of Psychological Sciences University of Connecticut, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Psychology – Yale Study Center, Director of EEG Research, Haskins Labs
- Dr. Justin Aglio, Director of Academic Achievement & District Innovation, Montour School District - (Pittsburgh)
- Al Chiaradonna, Vice-President, SEI Corporation.
- Dr. John Sabatini, Principle Research Scientist, Research and Development Division, Global Assessment Center, Educational Testing Service
- Dr. Arno Klein, Director of Innovative Technologies, Child Mind Institute
The Summer Institute is designed for: Regular and Special Education Teachers, Students of Research, Reading Specialists, K-12 School Leaders, Psychologists, Neuropsychologists, Educators and Administrators in Higher Education. It is sponsored in part by an ADVIS-Edward E. Ford Transformative Models for Independent School Sustainability grant, a matching grant which supports collaboration for financial sustainability among independent school.