Interested in learning more about opportunities to work with AIM on group training at your school, district or state? Learn more about our program opportunities and contact us to schedule a conversation and needs assessment.
Contact our Consulting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-948-9363
To register for an AIM Pathways course:
- Click the Registration button under your selected course.
- On the Catalog page, click on the Price/Shopping Cart button for your course to add the course to your cart.
- View your shopping cart to Proceed to Checkout where you will be prompted to create an account and complete your purchase.
- Once your purchase is complete, please ensure you have enrolled in all of the Virtual Community of Practice (synchronous coaching) sessions.
- For questions please reach out to Client Support.
Have a question about one of our professional development opportunities?
Contact Client Support at email@example.com or 215-948-9515
AIM is conveniently located 11 miles from downtown Philadelphia, 7 miles from Ambler/Fort Washington and 5 miles from Villanova and the Main Line. Route 476 “the Blue Route”/Northeast extension is easily accessed from Conshohocken as well as the Pennsylvania Turnpike and Route 76/Schuylkill Expressway. Our central location attracts families from far and wide throughout the greater Philadelphia area, including New Jersey. Currently, 102 ZIP codes and 56 school districts are represented by the student body at AIM.