Integrated Literacy Facilitator
AIM Integrated Literacy Facilitator - Part-Time
The AIM Integrated Literacy Facilitator is responsible for the delivery of virtual training and coaching to client participants of the AIM Pathways digital platform. Be part of a collaborative team at our Conshohocken, PA campus. This is a remote, part-time, contract-based position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver virtual and in-person training and coaching to cohorts of client educators and school administrators in evidence-based literacy instruction using the AIM Pathways digital platform and other technology tools.
- Facilitate virtual community of practice sessions for client educators which will serve to help participants deepen their knowledge of evidence-based early literacy teaching and learning through real-time scenarios, problem-solving, coaching, and sharing experiences across membership.
- Maintaining accurate records of all training and coaching interactions.
- Ability to travel, as needed
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for learning, staying current with the latest research in Literacy. They will also possess strong communication and organizational skills and an aptitude for technology.
- BS in Education or related field and 3+ years teaching experience is required;
- Strong background in research and evidence-based literacy instruction;
- Participation in LETRS, Wilson or Orton-Gillingham training, other research-based programs a plus;
- Strong oral and written communication skills and attention to detail are required;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.