AIM Pathways and MTSS Coach and Trainer
Reports To: Suruchi Keenheel
Provide coaching and training for AIM Institute for Learning & Research clients both online and in person supporting AIM Pathways Course Content, MTSS Implementations, Leadership and Literacy workshops.
Develop and implement materials, curriculum and other tools for educators.
Provide content for online courses provided via the AIM Pathways Online Platform.
1. Provide implementation, planning, and overall consulting services for AIM Institute clients who are looking to improve literacy practices for children by adopting a science of reading initiative in the school or district or throughout their educational services organization.
2. Provide virtual and in-person Coaching for AIM Institute clients using AIM Pathways courses online as a primary means of improving teacher knowledge in the science of reading as well as clients interested in utilizing the comprehensive AIM Integrated Literacy Model (AIM ILM) in their classrooms.
3. Provide virtual and in-person Train the Trainer and Train the Facilitator sessions aligned to the implementation protocols developed for AIM Pathways and the AIM ILM under the direction of the Director of Coaching and Training.
4. Co-write articles, conference submissions, and develop podcast presentations for dissemination based on the science of reading, AIM’s Integrated Literacy Model, MTSS implementations, and related content.
5. Develop curriculum, instructional materials, and other tools for teachers as needed.
6. Provide consulting expertise to school leadership as they implement a literacy initiative based on the science of reading. Dyslexia expertise is a plus.
- All proper licensure, certifications, and clearances to work as a teacher in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Minimum of 6-7 years of teaching preferred
- LETRS, Wilson or Orton Gillingham trained
- Experience with screeners, assessments such as AIMsSweb, DIBELS, Acadience,
- Experience with MTSS required
- All proper licensure, certifications, and clearances to work for AIM including:
- Special Education Certification or,
- A certification in specific area of expertise;
- Master’s Degree or working towards in Special Education or reading related field
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills
- Flexible and solutions oriented
- Willingness to travel to service schools, locally and regionally
- All necessary clearances, including:
- Child abuse clearance;
- Criminal Background check;
- Federal Bureau of Investigation fingerprint check; and
- School Personnel Health Record with current Pulmonary Tuberculosis (TB) Skin Test.
This is a 12-month position. Meetings, trainings, and/or coaching sessions may require work outside of the normal work day. Additional professional development will be provided. Full benefits package is provided as well as vacation, healthcare and matched 403B plan. Salary based on experience and qualifications.
The ability to lift up to 20 pounds, sit, stand, bend, stoop, reach, hear, speak, and see close and distant with or without accommodations.