Client Engagement Specialist
AIM Institute Client Engagement Specialist
To drive accelerated growth in revenue of the AIM Pathways products and services through new business development
- Develop sales leads, promote products and services, respond to inquiries, secure accounts, and assist with onboarding clients to exceed sales goals.
- Customize and conduct platform demonstrations and webinars for AIM Pathways courses and products based upon customer profiles.
- Collaborate with team members to create marketing campaigns and materials.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships and assist with client management.
- Promote AIM Pathways courses, products, and services through a variety of channels, including but not limited to social media, webinars, and conferences.
- Organize and categorize sales lead information into Salesforce. Create strategies and processes for the optimal use of Salesforce.
- Provide regular reports to management on sales metrics, opportunities, and challenges.
- Annual Sales Goals, including, but not limited to Revenue Goals, Client Retention, New Customers, State RFP's, and Partnerships will be determined on a yearly basis with supervisor and serve as annual goal statements.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Experience in sales in an educational setting
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Executive Director may find appropriate and acceptable.
- All necessary clearances, including:
- Child abuse clearance;
- Criminal Background check;
- Federal Bureau of Investigation fingerprint check; and
- School Personnel Health Record with current Pulmonary Tuberculosis (TB) Skin Test and COVID-19 vaccine