The AIM Institute for Learning & Research is excited to announce that it is partnering with the North Dakota Department of Public Instruction (NDDPI) and ND Regional Education Association (NDREA) to provide all North Dakota educators with access to professional development on the science of teaching reading to help all North Dakota students achieve proficiency in reading. The state's new NDSOR: Reaching All Learners course will include a custom collection of content from AIM Pathways literacy training courses.
About AIM Pathways
AIM Pathways comprehensive courses help educators gain knowledge and acquire tools to put the Science of reading to work in your classroom and schools.
- IDA-Accredited training created by educators for educators in collaboration with top literacy instruction researchers
- Builds background knowledge with learning that is program and curriculum agnostic
- Offers asynchronous online learning with real-time Virtual Community of Practice coaching sessions focused on classroom application.
- Can be completed in one school year and is eligible for graduate credits.
Connect with Ernesto Ortiz, Ed.D. Senior Literacy Engagement Specialist
- Accredited PD for ALL educators, Pre-K through 12th
- Design to build internal capacity
- Flexible delivery models
- AIM Pathways includes IDA-accredited courses eligible for CERI certification