AIM Pathways comprehensive courses help educators gain knowledge and acquire tools to put the Science of reading to work in your classroom and schools.
- Created by educators for educators in collaboration with top literacy instruction researchers
- Builds background knowledge with learning that is program and curriculum agnostic
- Offers asynchronous online learning with real-time Virtual Community of Practice coaching sessions focused on classroom application.
- Can be completed in one school year and is eligible for graduate credits.
Pathways to Proficient Reading, AIM's IDA-accredited comprehensive training course is approved training to fulfill the Indiana Department of Education's Educator Preparation Provider Literacy Endorsement and is eligible training for Indiana universities and colleges applying for the EPP Literacy Endorsement Professional Development Grant. (Deadline for application December 15, 2023)
AIM provides a sustainability Pathway through a Training-of-Trainers Program. After participants complete the required Pathways coursework, higher education faculty members can serve as AIM Integrated Literacy Facilitators to teach their students using the latest research that is embedded in the AIM coursework. This includes leveraging the AIM platform, the high-quality instructional materials, the vetted slide decks to facilitate Community-of -Practice sessions.
Connect with AIM's Client Engagement Specialists
- Accredited PD for ALL educators, Pre-K through 12th as well as pre-service teachers and school leaders
- Flexible delivery models
- Resources and tools to support classroom implementation
AIM Pathways course options include IDA-accredited courses eligible for CERI certification, modules for early childhood instruction and comprehensive training to support English Learners.