AIM Pathways Online Courses
Are you an educator or reading specialist interested in the science of reading?
Join us for our 16-week, IDA-accredited, online Pathways to Proficient Reading course on the AIM Pathways digital teacher training platform.
Monday, February 3 - Monday, June 15
(Entire Course is Taken Online)
- Online Orientation
- Pre-Course Proctored Knowledge Inventory
- 17 Section Pathways to Proficient Reading Course (See Detailed Syllabus)
- 8 Virtual Community of Practice Sessions Scheduled Every 2 Weeks
- Pacing Guide/Schedule for Course Work (See Schedule)
- 12 Months Access to the AIM Pathways platform so materials can be reviewed, applied and accessed in the classroom when needed.
- 45 CEU available for PA Act 48 and NY CTLE
- 3 Graduate Credits Available through Arcadia University
$750 USD Per Person Special Rate for February Course $550
Arcadia University offers three graduate credits with an additional cost for successful completion of the Pathways to Proficient Reading Course and community of practice sessions on the AIM Pathways platform.
The IDA-accredited Pathways to Proficient Reading Course is the first full course available on the AIM Pathways digital teacher training platform.
These additional courses are currently in development:
- Pathways to Structured Literacy-2020
- Pathways to Proficient Writing- SY 2020-2021
- Pathways to Literacy Assessment- “So You Have Data, Now What?”- SY 2020-2021
Pathways to Comprehension - TBD
Have a School or Team of Teachers interested in AIM Pathways? Cohort and school group pricing and scheduling is available.
Please contact Karen Keesey at email@example.com for more details about AIM and AIM Pathways.