AIM Pathways - Pathways to Proficient Reading Online Course
Are you an educator or reading specialist interested in the science of reading?
Join us for our 16-week, IDA-Accredited, online Pathways to Proficient Reading course on the AIM Pathways digital teacher training platform.
Monday, February 3 - Monday, June 15
(Entire Course is Taken Online)
- Online Orientation
- Pre-Course Proctored Knowledge Inventory
- 17 Section Pathways to Proficient Reading Course (See Detailed Syllabus)
- 8 Virtual Community of Practice Sessions Scheduled Every 2 Weeks
- Pacing Guide for Course Work (See Calendar)
- 12 Months Access to the AIM Pathways platform so materials can be reviewed, applied and accessed in the classroom when needed.
Cost: $750 USD Per Person
Have a School or Team of Teachers interested in AIM Pathways? Cohort and school group pricing and scheduling is available.
Please contact Karen Keesey at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about AIM and AIM Pathways.