AIM Pathways - Pathways to Proficient Reading Online Course
Are you an educator or reading specialist interested in the science of reading?
Join us for our 16-week, IDA-Accredited, online Pathways to Proficient Reading course on the AIM Pathways digital teacher training platform.
Monday, February 3 - Monday, June 15
(Entire Course is Taken Online)
- Online Orientation
- Pre-Course Proctored Knowledge Inventory
- 17 Section Pathways to Proficient Reading Course (See Detailed Syllabus)
- 8 Virtual Community of Practice Sessions Scheduled Every 2 Weeks
- Pacing Guide for Course Work (See Calendar)
- 12 Months Access to the AIM Pathways platform so materials can be reviewed, applied and accessed in the classroom when needed.
Cost: $750 USD Per Person
Have a School or Team of Teachers interested in AIM Pathways? Cohort and school group pricing and scheduling is available.
Arcadia University offers three graduate credits with an additional cost for successful completion of AIM Pathways.
Please contact Karen Keesey at email@example.com for more details about AIM and AIM Pathways.