AIM PathwaysTM is a unique, interactive digital teacher training platform designed to deliver research and evidence-based content in the science of reading.
Literacy Instruction for Educators in a Revolutionary Online Platform
AIM Pathways puts diagnostic and prescriptive tools at your fingertips with on-demand, mobile-friendly access. It provides unique research-driven, IDA-accredited courses that can transform instructional practice with 45 CEU credits available from PA and NY and the opportunity to receive 3 graduate credits from Arcadia University.
How is AIM Pathways Used?
- As a Professional Development Solution at Scale
- To Meet Statewide Dyslexia Training Requirements
- Use Completely Online or as a Complement for Stand and Deliver PD
Who uses AIM Pathways?
- Classroom Teachers K-5
- Learning Specialists
- Special Educators
- University Education Programs
- State Departments of Education
What Will You Get with AIM Pathways?
- A Robust Online Community of Informed Practitioners
- AIM Pathways Online Platform and Courses
- AIM Virtual Community of Practice Coaching
- AIM Pathways Orientation and Implementation Plan
- Opportunity to purchase and receive three graduate credits from Arcadia University
Pathways Foundation and Corporate Partners
We are grateful to all of our foundation and corporate partners for their support of the AIM Pathways training platform and our work educating teachers.
AIM Pathways Teacher Training is supported by grants from:
The Barra Foundation
The Clayman Family Foundation
The Edward E. Ford Foundation
The Albert M. Greenfield Foundation
Kingsbury Family Foundation
Olitsky Family Foundation
Philadelphia Insurance Companies Foundation
The Emily Hall Tremaine Foundation
van Beuren Charitable Foundation