AIM PathwaysTM is a unique, interactive digital teacher training platform designed to deliver research and evidence-based content in the science of reading.
Literacy Instruction for Educators in a Revolutionary Online Platform
AIM Pathways puts diagnostic and prescriptive tools at your fingertips with on-demand, mobile-friendly access. It provides unique research-driven, IDA-accredited courses that can transform instructional practice with 45 CEU credits available from PA and NY and the opportunity to receive 3 graduate credits from Arcadia University.
How is AIM Pathways Used?
- As a Professional Development Solution at Scale
- To Meet Statewide Dyslexia Training Requirements
- Use Completely Online or as a Complement for Stand and Deliver PD
Who uses AIM Pathways?
- Classroom Teachers K-5
- Learning Specialists
- Special Educators
- University Education Programs
- State Departments of Education
What Will You Get with AIM Pathways?
- A Robust Online Community of Informed Practitioners
- AIM Pathways Online Platform and Courses
- AIM Virtual Community of Practice Coaching
- AIM Pathways Orientation and Implementation Plan
- Opportunity to purchase and receive three graduate credits from Arcadia University